Friday, September 18, 2009

Tiffany + Stephen


Finally! The rest(mostly) of the pictures from the wedding I shot with Heather Thorne! I had a blast even if it did rain the whole time. :) Tiffany is just a little JCrew model! LOVE it!

I feel so blessed by the opportunities and comments by brides and photogs (including Heather)! I feel like I just jumped in a pool of awesomeness here lately and I am loving it! Can't wait for another wedding next week!

Tiffany & Steve 1

set 1

Tiffany & Steve 7

Tiffany & Steve 8

Ok I just have to say, I LOVED this yellow dress.

Tiffany & Steve 24

Tiffany & Steve 12

Tiffany & Steve 17

Tiffany & Steve16

Tiffany & Steve 15

One more shot of these just because I love them.
Tiffany & Steve 19

Tiffany & Steve 23

Tiffany & Steve 20

Tiffany & Steve 21

Tiffany & Steve 22

tiffany & steve 1

set 2

tiffany & steve 5

signature

4 comments:

  1. hi there! i'm kristin, nice to meet you! you poor dear, wedding photos in the rain....so very worth it though. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    How did you get that signature at the bottom of your post? Or is it just an image that you put at the end of every post? I would LOVE to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather is one of my most favorite people EVER!!! I LOVED this wedding. I will be in Dallas in January if you want to play...Maybe I could shoot you...YEEHAW!

    My site is www.bmofoto.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love the moments you captured!

    ReplyDelete