Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its a boy!

So the youth pastor and his wife (I'm not in their class anymore. sniff. I hate being a "single" or "college & career") are preggo and today they found out if they were having a boy or a girl. I had this little feeling that it was going to be a boy(no lie). Guess what? It was a boy. Am I amazing or what? Ha! Anyway, so me and 3 friends went to go decorate their house without her knowing after getting a text from her hubby. I think we did a pretty stinkin good job, if I do say so myself. I even got blue light bulbs! Blue light bulbs!! Check out the cuteness..

tori &tyler 2

baby gillit 005
Yes. Even blue food.

baby gillit 003

baby gillit 006
Kind of hard to read. "Roses are red. Violets are BLUE. God made this boy, just for you." Aw aren't we all creative!

baby gillit
We wrote "boy" all over the drive way. awww.

tori &tyler 3
Just us. I am in the middle. Take 1.

tori &tyler 4
Take 2.


tori &tyler
Ok not the best pic of me with my friends but its still cute. Even if I had just woken up.


signature

3 comments:

  1. O my word!
    I just realized that you live in the Dallas area. I live in Frisco, I would totally love to meet you sometime! If you would like to, email me at jessica.shae.photography@gmail.com and maybe we could work something out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is such a cute idea! You girls are so creative and did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo stinkin cute! I guess Jessica and Julia beat me to the punch! heheh looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete