Tuesday, June 9, 2009

R.I.P. 50mm

Today I borrowed the cutest tutu in the world from a photographer friend.

My cat, Hershey(love her dearly, just not at the moment), decided she must have a look up on the table where the tutu, my purse, and camera were.

My camera was sitting on top of my purse when Hershey managed to knock it off.

My 50mm fell into two pieces and went flying across the room.

I cried. Stupid cat.

We now have a love-hate relationship.

I called the camera stores in my area. None of them had it.

So now I will wait for a whole week to get a new one.

I was suppose to have the cutest pictures ever this Thursday with that tutu.

I am loving my cat let me tell ya.

So, to make myself feel better, I will post a picture that I love a whole stinkin bunch.

A picture that was taken with my 50mm. Sniff.

Misty 187 copy

1 comment:

  1. Stupid cat. I'm glad you got another one so quickly though! :)

    ReplyDelete